Gael Force Bothy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gael Force Bothy

Have Some Fun In The Bothy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy

Go down 
+4
Hootinanny
woodysdad
Zena
Jimbo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
torryloon73

torryloon73

Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 pm

No, no, no Hootie.Ah'm up FRONT aw' the way.Ah wid never dee onything ahin yer back.
Ma schemin' an' coontin is jist tae mak sure ah get on top now an' again !! Razz Razz

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
I remember the year Clayton Delaney died
Back to top Go down
Hootinanny

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Well how would ah know that if ah niver see yi. Question
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:35 pm

You never know Hoots - Maybe once you'd seen him you'd ask 'where have you been all my life?' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hootinanny

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Thare again Jimbo, ah mite run a mile. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:05 pm

Or two, even. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zena

Zena

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Hooters!! Very Happy Are ye hauvin' a good day hen? Ahv hud a lavely wan so far!

Oh I just want tae askit, is onywan offended by ma speelin' oan this forum? Dae I offend yer in ony way? ( Dinny min' ahm from Scoatlan' mesel') If so, noo's yer chance tae say so,otherwise hauld yer piece...erm peace! Razz
Back to top Go down
woodysdad

woodysdad

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Zena wrote:
Hooters!! Very Happy Are ye hauvin' a good day hen? Ahv hud a lavely wan so far!

Oh I just want tae askit, is onywan offended by ma speelin' oan this forum? Dae I offend yer in ony way? ( Dinny min' ahm from Scoatlan' mesel') If so, noo's yer chance tae say so,otherwise hauld yer piece...erm peace! Razz

Didn't understand a word of that!! Rolling Eyes lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zena

Zena

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Yer a lot o' help woods!! Razz And how was YOUR day? sunny
Back to top Go down
woodysdad

woodysdad

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Zena wrote:
Yer a lot o' help woods!! Razz And how was YOUR day? sunny

All the better for being here with you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Perisphere

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Holy Zena Lavaroni, Batman! Been a decent day here in spite of some rain.
Back to top Go down
Zena

Zena

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:37 am

Peri! Do you mind? Zena lavaroni?????? Laughing Tsk! Tsk!
Back to top Go down
Perisphere

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:10 am

Zena wrote:
Peri! Do you mind? Zena Lavaroni?????? Laughing Tsk! Tsk!

What?! What's wrong with that? Cool Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Zena

Zena

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 am

Cos' she's deid!! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Perisphere

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:31 am

Nobody's perfect!
Back to top Go down
madwelshie

madwelshie

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Zena wrote:

No way I love learning scots chat cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Zena

Zena

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Thank ye kindly mwl, i'm afraid ave been awa' so long mesel', I'm hauvin tae learn it tae!! Aifter a few years of practice,I'm gettin' there slowly! I've dedicated these years tae all things Scottish for I felt that my living out with Scotland for so many years on and off ,I was losing it, so to speak! So much still to learn! Ahm no perfect at it......yet! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy   Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all at Gael Force Bothy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gael Force Bothy :: The Bothy Door Is Open :: Welcome And Hello-
Jump to: